[thesite] PHP Groupware Project

Seb seb at members.evolt.org
Tue Apr 30 08:58:09 CDT 2002

At 05:50 30/04/2002, you wrote:
>i'll try to find the exact req's that we had somewhere as well.. the
>'modules' that we did want installed did get installed though, if that
>helps.
>
>if you want the username/pass for that account, just lemme know

?

I'm lost, has somebody already setup phpgroupware on a box somewhere?

This would be a good thing, because after several hours, it won't install
on my box. In fact, something is going so badly wrong that it's causing
both apache and mysql to segfault. Several others have reported these
problems on the savannah.gnu.org forums, but with no replies.

>noticing your seti at home rate has been slipping lately.. tsk tsk ;)

Yeah, I had to give one of my boxen back when I left my job. I'm trying to
get my spare P3 system built, but I need to buy some parts. Sucky. Still,
hit 1000 yesterday, and I'm on 1010 now. :)

Seb.