[thesite] What do you want to do ?

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Apr 30 12:31:01 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michele Foster" <michele at wordpro.on.ca>
To: <theforum at lists.evolt.org>
Cc: <thesite at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 5:11 AM
Subject: [thesite] What do you want to do ?

> Staring a new thread .. cos I feel like it ;)
>
> [snip]
>
> So, make your own list .. determine what it is YOU want to do .. how much
> time you could commit on a regular basis .. which tasks you would like to
> undertake as a "backup/emergency" person when the need arises, etc.

what's happening with beo?  I notice that some browsers (such as mozilla)
are being kept reasonably up-to-date, but some are missing, and I'd love to
see it fully categorised with complete specs on as many browsers as possible
... has adrian lost the time to maintain it?  If so, i'd happily step up to
the podium and give it a bash ...

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'