[thesite] IE4/6 Win Browsers

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Tue Apr 30 13:55:00 CDT 2002

Wow .. this is nice to know.  May I suggest it gets added to the community
news article for April.  We've been trying *forever* to get full working
versions of those browsers.  I'm really pleased to know we have them now.

Also, If anyone is so inclined, there are several people in the admin email
queue that have asked for these .. perhaps a short note letting them know
that we now have them would be a good thing... providing of course an Admin
wants to do that :)

Mich
(cc'd to Admin)