[thesite] What do you want to do ?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 30 21:02:00 CDT 2002

> From: "William Anderson" <neuro at well.com>
> >
> > Under Site design, I added a link to the browsers and then a new
> > page BrowserIdeas, located here:
> >
> > http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/BrowserIdeas
>
> i've added some ideas - have a look (and add/modify if anyone likes)

ok, looks like my suggestions here got missed... guess i'll wander
over there...

btw, as long as we're using the wiki to talk about plans for the
browser archive, should that be on theforum?

> dan's set me up with a shell on leo, and i'll get access to start
> looking at things tomorrow.

ok, this is something that is being discussed on theforum, handing
out access and all... while i doubt you'll do anything bad, since
we're working on a file system, not software, i don't think rolling
back is going to be easy in case we accidentally whack anything...
--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself