[thesite] What do you want to do ?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 30 22:13:00 CDT 2002

> From: "William Anderson" <neuro at well.com>
>
> given the age of beo's presence, i'd hate to see things moved around
> arbitrarily - much better to stage manage any major moves to minimise
> disruption, and once it's settled, define a reasonably rigid directory
> framework to minimise future changes.

that's a good idea... can give us the opportunity to put forwarding
pages in place for bookmarks and links, right?

> I can't see anything major shifting about in the short term, so if
> there are concerns on that front, they should be quelled somewhat i
> hope.

i do like re-organizing all variants with each other, but i'm now
thinking the UI should do that, not the directory structure...

> Well, I'm one of the first people to register on evolt, one of the
> first _contributers_ to meo, and i've been about evolt like forever,
> just not very vocal about helping/doing/contributing towards evolt
> until now.  Or was it a generic 'trust' comment that was being made?

no, it's a general comment made based on the conversations on
theforum regarding access and the like... if *i* didn't trust you,
i'd have already piped up to dan offlist and told him so... not that
he's necessarily give a rats arse about my opinion, but i'd have
registered a complaint...
--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself