[thesite] What do you want to do ?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 30 22:37:00 CDT 2002

> From: "Daniel J. Cody" <djc at members.evolt.org>
>
> > more along the lines of getting wiped (see other email), or if
> > permissions get changed, filenames confused, etc...
>
> why are you concerned that it wouldn't be taken care of just like any
> other files on there?

because i have no idea how it's being taken care of for any other
files on there?

> > erm, didn't you talk about *not* handing out access to just anyone
> > because of security?  i can track down posts, but this is part of
> > the logic behind *not* handing out root, among other things...
>
> william isn't just anyone, and he doesn't have root. the farthest
> thing from it actually as i pointed to in the email you responded to.

it wasn't about william... so assuming it wasn't ...?

> anything else?

since you're asking...

what can beo support for server-side languages?  what else is on that
server that's evolt-related that we can maybe leverage here?
--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself