[thesite] Caching

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Sat Feb 2 16:24:01 CST 2002

On Feb 2, .jeff had something to say about RE: [thesite] Caching

>agreed, though i'd prefer it was automated.  having it automated means it
>would happen even for those activities completed by a non-admin as well as
>not requiring any documentation -- it'd just work.

the point was a quick solution that would help me see how to do refreshing
of the cache. then i'd try to stick it into the verious processes to
automate it.

but if you have the time and you'd rather do it, that's fine.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com