[thesite] BUG - deo file permissions

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Sun Feb 3 18:56:01 CST 2002

On Feb 3, Michele Foster had something to say about Re: [thesite] BUG - deo...

>Matt/Dan ..
>
>So, if I understand correctly ... both the deo_html and members_html files
>on the leo box have been moved to the new meo box?

all of it's been moved (excpet teo, it looks like). but dan will have to
say whether dir.evolt.org, admin.evolt.org, browsers.evolt.org,
lists.evolt.org point to the leo or meo boxen.

im pretty sure dir.evolt.org is on the new meo box because right after the
move it was down (because we had to symlink the mysql.sock file on the
new box like we had it on leo).

>And, this means the
>"includes" files on the leo box are only being used for the archive (beo),
>leo pages and probably aeo too?

i dont know, honestly. dan would have to answer that, or i'd have to learn
how to look it up in the apache files (*cough* dean could do it *cough*).

er... well, i just looked in httpd.conf and the only thing i see there is
members.evolt.org, which goes against what I said about dir.evolt.org.
and then i checked leo's httpd.conf and there is, in fact, an entry for
dir.evolt.org, admin.evolt.org, food.evolt.org, neo.evolt.org,
lists.evolt.org, browsers.evolt.org.

So, it looks like everything is running on leo except members accounts and
the stuff on the members.evolt.org info pages (i.e. what you see when you
go to http://members.evolt.org/). So, if that's running off some includes,
that's using the copies on the new meo box.

hth (it did for me :),

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com