[thesite] d.e.o file perms

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Mon Feb 4 10:52:06 CST 2002

Just had this prob pointed out to me(cc me in if you need help in the
future, as i'm not subbed to thesite ATM), dir.evolt.org is running on
the same machine as l.e.o/b.e.o/a.e.o

members.evolt.org is completely on its own machine now, nothing else is
there.

nothing has changed from a configuration standpoint as far as the MySQL
DB on leo is concerned either.. dir.evolt.org is the only account in use
in the DB. simon, whats the file you're testing this out with? if i get
some more details, i'll look into it

.djc.

Matt/Dan ..

So, if I understand correctly ... both the deo_html and members_html files
on the leo box have been moved to the new meo box?  And, this means the
"includes" files on the leo box are only being used for the archive (beo),
leo pages and probably aeo too?

Thanks,

Mich