[thesite] RE: [***forum] Re: VotingReqs

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Mon Feb 4 16:09:00 CST 2002

On Feb 5, isaac had something to say about RE: [thesite] RE: [***forum] Re:...

>> fair enough. but this isn't what you were originally talking about
>> according to your post on theforum. you were talking about restricting the
>> viewing of the results of a theforum vote to a subset of registered
>> theforum members.
>
>we might be arguing about completely different things.
>
>honestly, i can't remember talking about "restricting the viewing of the
>results of a theforum vote to a subset". not saying that i didn't, though.
>
>if you can find it in the archive i'll work out what i was trying to say. :p

"Wouldn't be hard to flag a vote with:

 - view results: group 1 (all of theforum)
 - vote: group 2 (subset of registered voters from theforum)

Or:

 - view results: group 3 (elite group of 3)
 - vote: group 4 (superset of group 3)"
http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20020204/003001.html

though, i realize you changed "subset" and "superset" on me. i didn't
catch that at first.

regarless, i think we understand each other now.

thanks, i.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com