[thesite] It's a simple and easy-to-follow plan and EVERY website will want this service

dollarmountain at hotmail.com dollarmountain at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 5 23:32:01 CST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

It's a simple and easy-to-follow plan and EVERY website will want this
service.

Can you spend just 10 minutes a day sending e-mails to ANY websites on the
Internet?
iF so this UNIQUE program will make you a very good income every day!!!
Its only costs $5 to start up which we refund back to you within 24 hours
making this 100% FREE.....
Here are the BENEFITS to YOU.

Your VERY OWN independent on-line business
A steady stream of $$$$ paid daily to you.
No sales team, equipment or office required.
Full step by step instructions to get you making money today.
No hidden expenses, nothing to download or advertise.
Multiple income streams possible from day one.
Money deposited directly and immediately to YOUR account
Fully automated setup.

You can wake up tomorrow morning open your Email and find 'Notification for
Payment Received" staring back at you.
I never get tired of seeing that:))

Sign up today[1] -
Press the link below and send just $5 and you will receive all the help and
infomation you require by e-mail instantly.
We will also send you $5 back just for signing up a new account so this is
100% FREE.  PRESS HERE [2] TO CONTINUE
FULL 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
PART OF THE INTENERT DOT COM LTD GROUP OF COMPANIES