[thesite] re: company merger..

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Feb 6 11:16:01 CST 2002

Mich -

The best way to stop these is to follow the format i have in the privacy
options section.

.*@hostname.com

I've already got the last two loosers blocked

Dan,

Do we dis-allow this person to post in the future?  I was wondering how to
do that .. if they aren't subbed, which they aren't.  Would we add a line
under the Privacy option, where it says "Hold posts with header value
matching a specified regexp."  Or just add the offending addresses to
"Addresses whose postings are always held for approval." ?

Just curious ... something I don't know for sure how to do it .. if it
became a problem.  ;)

Also .. how is it that there are two email addresses for that person?

| From: "marketing at aboutjcmorris.com" <cmprn111169 at gm20.com>

The curious one,