[thesite] evolt's search is blowing up (fwd)

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Feb 6 14:10:00 CST 2002

Hmmm

What does that error code mean ?  904?  Does it really mean there's an
invalid column name?

I've tried several different searches .. and all is fine .. except if I look
for "information" or "info".

Now, I know we were having time-out problems before when people searched for
a " " .. so, Jeff fixed that .. and it looks like he fixed single letter
searches too.

Are information and info special words ?  I'm grasping here .... ;)

Mich

<http://www.evolt.org/search/index.html?keywords=information+design&option=p