[thesite] To Do list article

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Feb 6 17:51:01 CST 2002

Isaac,

Does it work on our meo accounts?  Reason I ask is that I'm thinking we need
something for thesite .. and I'm still not sure what we do need, but I'm
having a real hard time keeping track of everything that needs to get done.

Anyway .. in addition to Sourceforge, if its being used for an evolt.org
project, I'd say add it to the FAQ .. but if it isn't, then I don't know
that adding it there is a good thing.  IOW, write up a short article for it
I guess.  Put it in under software if you like.  Or even Web Business ;)

Mich