[thesite] Help

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Tue Feb 12 14:15:00 CST 2002

Hi John,

You've sent a message to evolt.org's mailing list "thesite".  This list is
specifically for the development of the evolt.org web sites and other
projects.

You may wish to submit a job posting to our web site.  This will allow you
to reach our web site visitors.  This article provides information on how to
write a job opportunity for the evolt.org web site.
http://evolt.org/job_faq/index.html

If you want to talk generally about freelancers, you may wish to subscribe
to our other mailing list, thelist.  More information can be found at
http://lists.evolt.org.

I'm going to contact you off list about this opportunity, as I am a
freelancer myself.  I wanted to respond to you from an evolt.org perspective
as well.

Kind regards,

Michele