[thesite] proposed CSS addition

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Sat Feb 16 11:28:02 CST 2002

Aard,

Well, this looks great .. can we make the tables look like this then?

http://roselli.org/adrian/articles/character_charts.asp?CSS=evolt

I'm confused .... sorry.

If the same above is what you are proposing to add .. then rock on.

The sample you sent before looking nothing at all like this.

Like I said, I'm confused.  ;)

Do you have access to teo?  Edit the stylesheet directly if ya want.  Or you
can find all the current CSS files at
http://members.evolt.org/Mishka/Styles/index.html.   Just let me know what
you change so I can make sure the other files get updated.  Please add
comments to the top.

Mich