[thesite] proposed CSS addition

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 16 11:51:01 CST 2002

> From: "Michele Foster" <michele at wordpro.on.ca>
>
> Well, this looks great .. can we make the tables look like this then?
>
> http://roselli.org/adrian/articles/character_charts.asp?CSS=evolt

that was the idea -- same code and all...

> I'm confused .... sorry.
>
> If the same above is what you are proposing to add .. then rock on.
>
> The sample you sent before looking nothing at all like this.
>
> Like I said, I'm confused.  ;)

that's because my CSS is very simple, compared to evolt.org's,
and my code pages have no tables for layout, which also makes it
simpler...  there doesn't seem to be a way to get the grid on the
evolt.org site and *not* have it affect the other tables in some
browsers...

> Do you have access to teo?  Edit the stylesheet directly if ya want.
> Or you can find all the current CSS files at
> http://members.evolt.org/Mishka/Styles/index.html.   Just let me know
> what you change so I can make sure the other files get updated.
> Please add comments to the top.

no longer have access... but it doesn't look like it will help anyway...

ok, gotta go to work now...