[thesite] proposed CSS addition

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Feb 20 20:00:00 CST 2002

Nice solution Jeff ...

Sample at:
http://test.evolt.org/article/Testing_Table_Lines/18/17661/index.html

Works well in NS6.2 and IE5.5 (Win) .. NS4.7 ignores the lines .. then again
it ignores all our lines.  The cellspacing *does* need to be set to "0" ..
as Jeff indicated .. I added a cellpadding too, as it was too cramped for my
liking .. not sure if we can solve either of these via CSS or not.

Can we get some other testers please .. if anyone sees the above sample as
being a major mess .. let me know.

I notice Rudy shortened the two columns .. it does look good that way too.
That I'll leave up to Adrian to decide if he wants to edit his article on
the live site or not.

Thanks,

Michele