[thesite] Some Stuff to do ...

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu Feb 21 00:33:01 CST 2002

Just so I don't forget .. and I've got too many messages in my mail box ;)

Jeff,

* Fix the search to handle "info, information, inf" as text searches.
* Restore textarea boxes.
* Author's ratings - only approved articles.
* Delete and/or disallow ratings in the following categories:  FAQ, Jobs,
News, Community News and Suggestions (may be better to deal with this after
the cat types has been done??).
* Ratings bar.

Rudy,

* Determine best approach for category types.  Here's the documentation
backup that I put together:
http://members.evolt.org/Mishka/Words/cattypes.htm.  (Note, proposed, is now
good to go - see above under Jeff.)

Dan,

* Create new list theHeadlines.  See this thread on thesite for more info:
http://lists.evolt.org/thesitearchive/2002-February/004910.html.  Coordinate
with Jeff for changes to weo submission page.

Thanks guys!!

Michele