[thesite] author info box option

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Thu Jan 3 16:03:51 CST 2002

On Jan 3, David McCreath had something to say about [thesite] author info...

>Okay, one last question and I'll shut up. Are there plans to make the
>display of this box optional? Because, frankly, I look at mine and feel
>like a l4m3r. Two articles in 2+ years is pretty weak, especially since
>they were just news items, not real articles. Given the option, I'd
>probably turn mine off until I got something posted that I wanted to
>show off.

I would turn it off, too.

Personally, though, I'd like to turn them all off, because I don't like
them -- as a user who finds them distracting when I'm trying to read.

So, if there's interest in making that a customizable option, I'm 100%
down with that. Otherwise, I'll just suffer through it.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com