[thesite] Ratings Bar .. CSS .. yet again ...

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu Jan 3 18:10:58 CST 2002

Yeah, it does .. which is what I had original thought .. but the lines don't
work.  And, my understanding is that we want to be able to colourize the
border .. i.e. in this CSS it is black, but in say oldschoolevolt.css, we
will probably want to use the blue border.

To backtrack .. we've left inline style for the sides of the borders .. i.e.
each cell either does or doesn't have a 1 px width border applied.  Then the
background, border colour and border type (in this case solid) comes from
the CSS.

I've modified the sample article, removing the class="rating" from the last
cell, see what I mean?

http://test.evolt.org/article/Just_a_Test/18/17463/index.html

Thanks guys ...

Mich