[thesite] the new author box

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Sun Jan 13 11:54:36 CST 2002

On Saturday, January 12, 2002, at 05:56  pm, .jeff wrote:

>    WHERE content.userid = #userid#
>      AND content.categoryid IN (1, 23, 26, 9741)
>      AND content.contentid <> #contentid#
>      AND content.signoff = 1

Would it be useful to make this consistent with
the sidebar 'highest rated' list - ie articles with
more than 5 ratings?

My list's top 3 articles have 2, 1 and 1 ratings apiece.

Now I'm really happy for them to be on the list (and
a couple of them maybe deserve more people ranking
them), but I'm not sure that having one or two people
rating an article highly gives the balance to really show
an author's true best other articles.

Cheers
Martin
   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,