[thesite] a few articles comments

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Mon Jan 21 16:37:45 CST 2002

From: "Elfur Logadottir" <elfur at elfur.is>

| all the same, i agree with you that the article should of course be found in
the
| search part of the url system. and that's where someone with higher technical
| knowledge of our site has to step in and explain to you.

adding to my own reply ... the tao of testing is found in the search, but it's
no. 166
(http://evolt.org/search/index.html?keywords=The%20Tao%20of%20Testing&option=any
&tid=0&synopsis=0&startrow=161&maxrows=10)

which is of course because the default search setting is 'any word' and a lot of
articles probably include the words 'the', 'of' and 'testing', even if few
include tao.

makes me wonder if we maybe should first try 'all words' and if not found then
'any words' ... but then, that slows things down .... hmm ...
again, this is for someone with a little more technical knowledge of the
structure we're using ... jeff, over to you.

thanks
elfur