[thesite] A new version of the evolt.org Directory

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Wed Jan 23 09:32:46 CST 2002

At 06:27 PM 1/23/2002, Miriam wrote:
>Simon, I think that's a great suggestion; editors as "gardeners" for each
>area.... growing, pruning, etc... perfect thing for distributed labor. And
>you're right about the bookmarks, too. I had so many requests for sources

Hmmm... this seems familiar.  :)

Oh yeah, I rambled about this on theforum a few months back.

If you have the patience, you can read it at:
http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20011105/000450.html

(if you're in a hurry, search for "guides" on the page)

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu "MadMan" Menon
Defender of Justice, Destroyer of Evil, and Keeper of the Knowledge
Blog: http://madman.weblogs.com