[thesite] CatTypes ... was .. from admin

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Jan 23 18:04:42 CST 2002

Ok, updated the file .. I think its complete and accurate now.

http://members.evolt.org/Mishka/Words/cattypes.htm

I don't see a logical way to add category types .. but then I'm not a DB
guru.  Too many differences .. unless we want to use the CatType only for
certain queries (i.e. not what appears on the home page, as that seems to be
the differing one).  Would a cat_attribute system be more appropriate?
Probably harder to code though.  I defer to the others to come up with the
best solution.  :)

Should we bring this up on theforum and attempt to gain consensus on the
proposed change of disallowing ratings in certain categories?

Mich