[thesite] Re: [xxxlist] Tip Harvest for the Week of Monday Jan 21,

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 28 17:31:01 CST 2002

The problem is that the tip harvester went beserk and harvested all
tips from the starting of thelist to the current day.  The tip
harvester then sent a message to thelist saying that 4000+ tips for
last week were submitted.  I was trying to pull that message from the
archive.

1. Deleted all the files in archives/private/thelist/Week-of-Mon-20020128
2. Edited the thelist.mbox file to remove the tip harvester's original message
3. Ran bin/arch thelist

I thought that it was supposed to re-create the archives based on
thelist.mbox file but somehow it kept putting the tip harvester
message back into the HTML files.  It didn't put them in the .txt file
though.

'b' is a backup of the Week-of-Mon-20020128 directory.
'a' is a backup of the Week-of-Mon-20020128.txt file.

Dean