[thesite] Re: [xxxlist] Tip Harvest for the Week of Monday Jan 21,

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 28 23:00:01 CST 2002

Yeah, I moved them to a temporary directory as well.

I didn't think of it at the time and didn't notice until just now that
you are using the command '/bin/arch' which will return the
architecture of the machine that the OS is running on.  In this case
an i686.  I was doing ~mailman/bin/arch which is the archiver command.

Dean