[thesite] Burning gifs from the past

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Sat Mar 30 15:59:01 CST 2002

> presently news, suggestions, faq, jobs, and community news
> are blocked from showing up as a revived article.  teo now also
> has commentary & society blocked as well.  good catch.

these are still hardcoded, right?

jeff, any interest in moving to "category attributes" so that all the
various features ( revived / front page / drop down / et cetera ) are
generalized?  it would mean some code revision, nothing drastic like a
conversion, it could be done a bit at a time

the other question, of course, would be the admin panels to manage
categories at all, we should also build those, i guess

the database changes would be the easy part...

rudy