[thesite] test

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed May 1 15:16:01 CDT 2002

> From: "Warden, Matt" <mwarden at mattwarden.com>
>
> Well, since we've had this argument time and time again, I'm sure it
> wouldn't be hard to find in the archives.

maybe there's a reason it keeps coming up...?  there have been a
few messages on this today, and i do like william's argument of
sub with *all* your addresses, and set all but one to nomail...

then the lists no longer would have to accomodate bizarre mail set-
ups some of our users are stuck with (or choose)...

his suggestion is a new one to me that sounds tasty...

> Fact is, it doesn't happen often. When it does, it's a minor annoyance
> until we add a filter.

how many times today?  i know *i* have a different definition of
'often' and 'minor'...

> Btw, all the lists at evolt are set up like this list.

painfully aware...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself