[thesite] (no subject)

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sat May 4 10:20:01 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "laurent mpeti kabila" <mpeti_k04 at mail.com>
To: <thesite at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2002 1:00 PM
Subject: [thesite] (no subject)

> REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE
> --------------------------------------
> [blah blah]
>
> I am Laurent Mpeti Kabila (Jnr) the second son of
> Late President LAURENT DESIRE KABILA the immediate
> Past president of the DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO in
> Africa who was murdered by his opposition through his personal
> bodyguards in his bedroom on Tuesday 16th January, 2001.

Interestingly, this part IS mainly true!  From the CIA Worldbook ...

"[Laurent] KABILA was assassinated in January 2001 and his son Joseph KABILA
was named head of state.  The new president quickly began overtures to end
the war."  [Congo, formerly Zaire, has been in a state of civil war since
1994]

Actually, he was shot in his office, but we'll let that one slide :)

> [snip]
> I count on your honour to keep my
> secret, SECRET.

So you thought you'd send your mail to a mailing list ... hehe, way to keep
it secret dude :)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'