[thesite] Tip classification update

David Wagner dave at worlddomination.net
Fri May 10 00:50:00 CDT 2002

Just a random note: I just dropped the number of "Unclassified" tips
down below 1000. Lemme tell ya, it's quite a trip trough history. ("Oh
yeah... I remember MacOS 8.")

Anyway, this is a general plea to get more folks involved with this
process. It's educational *and* fun... kinda like Schoolhouse Rock.

The more I do it, the more I see these tips as an extremely valuable
part of evolt.org. I'm having (deranged) fantasies of spending many,
many hours recategorizing & editing the whole batch & publishing them.

Hoo boy, I'm tired. Guess that makes it time to wrap it up for tonight.

--

David Wagner
dave at worlddomination.net