[thesite] meo/contribute/ page... (bugs)

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Sat May 11 09:42:00 CDT 2002

On May 11, Lachlan Cannon had something to say about Re: [thesite]...

>Shouldn't Gb on the page be GB instead? Also, I believe there are a lot of
>acronyms on the page which would be tagged up.
>
>Aside: Is there some way to get access to these pages if I see things like
>this that while fine, could do with minor grammatical, or mark-up errors?
>Just that that would be a lot more efficient than reporting here the errors
>I see.

what people have done in the past is just view source, make the edits,
post it somewhere or email it offlist, and the changes are incorporated.

if that's not acceptable, i can look for where those files are located and
zip them up for you.

let me know.

thanks,

--