[thesite] list subscription pages (was: Once More, with Design)

Marlene Bruce marlene at members.evolt.org
Fri May 24 17:12:00 CDT 2002

>adrian handles the lists now, so i guess he should be answering anyways.
>
>if he set it up that way for theforum, maybe that's the "new policy"

Somehow doubt he's changed that particular thing (Adrian?), I suspect
he inherited it that way. There doesn't seem to be much consistency
from one mailing list page to the next. Two have "new" interfaces,
two have old. TheChat's page
(http://lists.evolt.org/mailman/listinfo/thechat) seems to require
logging in before you can access the subscriber list.

IOW, I doubt if there even is (or has been) any policy...

Marlene