[thesite] Opportunity

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Wed Oct 2 09:18:00 CDT 2002

Hi Gang,

(I'm not sure if my account has been reactivated for this list
or not.  If not, please forward.)

I ran into one of our advertising folks from the HP Factory Outlet
while in a training class the other week. I spoke with them, briefly,
about a possible advertising opportunity that would allow them to
reach an international group of web designers who are often asked
to make hardware recommendations.  *evolt*

This isn't the primary corporate advertising channel - this is a
separate small group that works with the factory outlet store.

I have a name, email addy, and a phone number.  They are willing to listen.

Do we have a "pitch"?  Have we defined advertising placement
opportunities?  Sponsor benefits? Pricing?

Who wants to help run with this?

RonL.

Here's the factory outlet store:
http://www.hpfactoryoutlet.com/