[thesite] How to get the application started with CFMX?

Punkey punkey at xs4all.nl
Fri Sep 27 11:09:00 CDT 2002

Hey all,

I'm having the hardest time getting the Evolt application running. I
have IIS 5.0 and Cold Fusion MX.
I install the public_html folder in the c:\cfusionMX\wwwroot folder
and make a virtual directory in IIS to that folder
(C:\CFusionMX\wwwroot\public_html\) Now, I see the startpage from
Evolt, but I can't do anything! Whatever I click, I get errors,
because of wrong mappings (I guess). The link "Submit an article links
to localhost/article/index.html?action=submit instead of
localhost/evolt/article/index.html?action=submit. But the again, that
link doesn't work either
What am I missing here? Am I doing something wrong?
I hope someone can help me out here....

Kind regards,
Frank