[thesite] [Content] held messages and list admin

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 6 15:05:13 CDT 2003

sorry folks, it turns out that all the moderation of *all* the lists
seems to be solely in my hands... i must have not read Dean's email
closely enough...

as a result, i just wandered through *all* the lists and cleaned up
held messages... so you may see some old posts come through on those
lists...

given that i have less time lately to handle lists (especially all of
them now) and can hardly touch them during the business day, please
be patient if you send something and it gets held... my former <5min
turn-around time is gone and won't be back anytime soon...

otoh, if anyone from each list wants to step up and be the admin,
email me, and i'll send you the access info and set you up... it's
not hard... reject a few spam posts every day, occassionally let a
valid post through...

so, three hours of my day gone and i *still* have to get to the
office... ugh...

--
my latest book project:
  Web Graphics for Non-Designers