[thesite] request for google blocking meta tag in archive post

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Fri Feb 7 16:58:01 CST 2003

Richard Bennett wrote:
> Does anyone know whether this request should be sent directly to a
> moderator, or a different list?
>
> Also, what kind of timeframe is usual for the moderators to accept/reject
> articles submitted to evolt.org? I submitted an article one week ago, and
> was wondering if I should re-submit it, or if it normally takes a few
> weeks to process.

I forwarded it to the content administration list (email
admin at lists.evolt.org for this sort of thing) as I'm on that list, but I
think the current consensus is to not action this, as it affects a lot of
posts, not just yours.  My personal suggestion is to modify your companies
site to more effectively be ranked by Google.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like