[thesite] request for google blocking meta tag in archive post

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Feb 11 13:21:01 CST 2003

Chris W. Parker wrote:
> [snip]
>
> display the address: http://mypersonalsite.com/client1/ and in that
> directory have a default page that uses a server/client side redirect to
> the appropriate url. (javascript might be best since i don't believe any
> SE's follow them?)

seems rather overcomplex to me ... imho the best solution to 'combat' the
high googlejuice evolt.org has is just to build the best damn sites you can,
and any critiques you receive should be of a mild 'oops, you missed a bit'
at best, as opposed to 'that site sucks'.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like