[thesite] Commenting on tips from thelist?

Max Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Mon Feb 20 11:37:57 CST 2006

Dean Mah wrote:
> It would be nice if tips could have multiple "types" or that they could
> be "tagged", as the kids say.  Since we have access to the "users"
> table, we could start re-associating tips with their weo ID.  Tip type
> is not used anymore because I don't bother categorizing them anymore.

Is there an "anonymous" account to use as a default?  I found that
useful on a Drupal site being transitioned from an old static one.

The tip "type" value as used on the list is really just a title for the
tip, and thus would be the title field for the post in Drupal.  Though
occasionally the tip author does not include it...

--
Max Schwanekamp
http://www.neptunewebworks.com/