[thelist] Site critique, please?

Charles Johnson cfj at mac.com
Fri Jan 26 19:56:31 CST 2001

"Richard Livsey" <R.Livsey at cache-22.co.uk> wrote:

> Looks really nice here on IE 5.0, Win2k.
> Elegantly resizes from the lower resolutions upto the 1280x1024 that
> I have my monitor currently set to.
>
> The only thing I noticed is that on the home page the page/site title
> is on the right with an image on the left, but on all the others it
> is the other way around.
> Could just be me but it felt slightly strange when I changed pages
> and I expected them to be the other way around.
>
> Havent installed netscape on this machine yet, so I cant comment on
> that.

Thanks very much, and I'm glad it's all working well for you. Some others in
this thread have mentioned they thought the images should match up (logo
right, graphic left, or vice versa). I actually did do that on purpose, to
differentiate the content pages from the home page. The top bar also gets a
bit shorter. I'll take that suggestion under consideration, however!

Charles F. Johnson
Little Green Footballs Web Design
http://www.littlegreenfootballs.com