[thelist] CSS positioning

Alastair Murdoch alastair at cubeit.co.uk
Mon May 28 16:36:19 CDT 2001

set your page borders and margins to 0 using the line:

one is for netscape the other for IE (can't remember which is which)

That should solve problem 1.

the second problem can be solved with a little javascript:

<script language="JavaScript">
<!--
function MM_reloadPage(init) {  //reloads the window if Nav4 resized
  if (init==true) with (navigator) {if
((appName=="Netscape")&&(parseInt(appVersion)==4)) {
    document.MM_pgW=innerWidth; document.MM_pgH=innerHeight;
onresize=MM_reloadPage; }}
  else if (innerWidth!=document.MM_pgW || innerHeight!=document.MM_pgH)
location.reload();
}
MM_reloadPage(true);
// -->
</script>

straight out of dreamweaver so it should work, just stick it in your head
tag.  It's a netscape bug and the above script forces the browser to refresh
if the window is resized.

Hope it helps

Cheers

Alastair