[thelist] Cold Fusion session variables

Matt Mozer matthewmozer at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 15:46:26 CDT 2001

I was wondering if anyone knew how to set up a jscript alert window or for
that matter a <cf_alert window, when a session has timed out. For instance,
I set my timeout in my application.cfm page to 10 seconds, and after 10
seconds I would like a pop up window saying "for your protection, your
session has timed out and you will be redirected to the login page." Ok or
cancel..  Something like that...

Do I need an if statement somewhere? possibly in the application.cfm page? I
can't seem to find anything about customizing the application page in any of
my books.

Does anyone use bank of america online banking?