[thelist] Spot the Error

Gerenday, Perry (P.) pgerenda at visteon.com
Tue Oct 16 10:08:24 CDT 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt [mailto:mspiegler at lightbulbpress.com]

<snip>
 > Can anyone spot anything in the following table
 > which would cause the CSS to not
 > display for the entire page in NN4.7?
</snip>

Hi Matt,

Two possibilities that I see...

1.)  NN seems to have a problem with multipart Id names and I'm wondering if
that is also an issue with class names as well.

2.)  You are using "Style=" to define the "text-decoration". Why not define
your link color there as well. NN gets befuddled with a mixture of style and

<TD class="trip_sidemenu_hilite">
	<A href="#" style="text-decoration: none">
	<FONT COLOR="#FFFFFF">1.Overview</FONT></A>
</TD>

HTH

Perry Gerenday, Visual Communications Artist
www.virtually-artistic.com