[thelist] PC File Utilities?

Frank framar at interlog.com
Mon Dec 10 00:32:33 CST 2001

There's a wonderful piece of Mac software called 'File Buddy' it does
just about anything that can be done to a file. Is there such a thing
for the PC that doesn't involve my having to drop into DOS?

Did you know that Win2kPro refuses to find a whole variety of files,
such as .eml (Nimda virus anyone?) even _vti_cnf files. I'm trying to
do a clean up after a massive, massive (1453 worms on a freshly
installed system.)

I hate Microsoft with a passion for the sheer mediocrity they
fervently represent.

Rant over. Can someone suggest a nice, powerful, non-MS obeying piece
of software that will allow me to make my own mistakes?

Thanks
--

Our best destiny, as planetary cohabitants, is the development
of what has been called "species consciousness" - something over

Frank Marion                      Framar Studios
frank at framarstudios.com           http://www.framarstudios.com