[thelist] portfolio

Peter peter at poorbuthappy.com
Mon Dec 10 15:15:25 CST 2001

(sorry for the cross post if you're on the SIGIA mailing list)

I put a first version of my portfolio online. It can be found at
http://petervandijck.net/.

Any feedback is welcome. If you were an employer having a quick look at it,
would you invite me for an interview? What would make you do that? What
would stop you? Do I need more examples? Less examples? (Note: I am
planning to add a picture of a workshop with lots of sticky notes on the
walls, but that's it. I have lots of other examples, but I thought it would
be a bit repetitive to show for example heaps of (similar) layout diagrams
(wireframes) for example)

So ANY comments welcome. Really, send them my way. I can take it.
Thanks!
Peter Van Dijck