[thelist] Looking for a simple CF-based catalog/shopping cart

Susan Wallace susanhw at webcastle.com
Mon Dec 10 15:17:05 CST 2001

Hi Judah,

This may be a little more functionality than you want, but you can tailor
it to your own needs pretty easily. I have set this up at least 5 times
over the last few years, with different layouts etc and it was not hard to
do. There is a full demo available at the site that you can use.

http://www.cfwebstore.com/

HTH!
Susan Wallace