[thelist] css: formatting list item spacing

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Tue Dec 11 13:18:14 CST 2001

IIRC there isn't, so searching any further will only give you an ulcer (or
at least some bad heartburn).  I usually end up using a table (messy, yes,
but it does the job well) with two cells: left side for an arrow/bullet
image, right side for the text.  Keeps things lookin good.

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net