[thelist] Jumping In With Both Feet

Mark Howells mark at mountain.ch
Wed Dec 12 04:01:29 CST 2001

Here's a thought - in times like this, where there isn't enough work about,
isn't it a Good Thing that we don't have solar powered transport because it
takes more work to build cars that run using an internal combustion engine?
The extra work from building cars the inefficient way will reduce the effect
of unemployment on petrol station owners.

For goodness sake.

Regards
Mark Howells
Working in a Winter Wonderland