[thelist] CFMail Attachments - *.TMP?

Susan Wallace susanhw at webcastle.com
Wed Dec 12 16:38:13 CST 2001

Greetings!

I have a page that is a basic form to use to send an e-mail message. I have
a "browse" field for the user to choose a file to have attached to the
message. The user browses, the file is located, the form is submitted, the
mail is sent, and the attachment is there, but the filename is always
somerandomcharacter.TMP

If I am sending a Word document, and the user is on a PC, the TMP file is
not associated with Word so they won't know what it is...

Server: Cold Fusion Ent. Version 5 / NT 4 / O'Reilly Website Pro 2.x
Browser: IE 5

What did I miss?

Thanks!
Susan Wallace