[thelist] CFMail Attachments - *.TMP?

Douglas Williams klenzade at i-55.com
Wed Dec 12 18:29:40 CST 2001

Hi Susan,

Probably the easiest solution is to use CFFILE to save the file on the
server, then use CFMAILPARAM with the CFMAIL and once the mail is gone, you
can just use CFFILE to delete the file.

I can't really think of an easier way.

Don't blast me if that isn't a good solution.  Not near any prior code or a
book and only going from previous experience.

TTYL,
Douglas